1. Ashraf, M. and Foolad, M.R. (2007). Roles of glycine betaine and proline in improving plant a biotic stress resistance. Environmental and Experimental Botany. 59: 206- 216.
2. Balasundram, S.K., Husni, M.H.A. and Ahmad, O.H. (2008). Application of geostatistical tools to quantify spatial variability of selected soil chemical properties from a cultivated tropical peat. Journal of Agronomy. 7(1): 82-87.
3. Bates, L.S., Walderd, R.P. and Teare, I.D. (1973). Rapid determination of free proline for water-stress studies. Plant and Soil. 39:205–207.
4. Bradford, M.M. (1976). A rapid and sensitive method for the quntitation of microgram quantities of protein ultilizing the principle of protein-dye binding. Analytical Biochemistry. 72:248-254.
5. Cook, D., Fowler, S. Fiehn, O. and Thomashow, M.F. (2004). A prominent role for the CBF cold response pathway in configuring the low temperature metabolome of Arabidopsis. Plant Biology. 101:15243-8.
6. Davey, M.W., Stals, E. Panis, B. Keulemans, J. and Swennen, R.I. (2005). High throughput of malondialdehyde in plant. Analytical Biochemistry. 347: 201-207.
7. Ershadi, A. and Darabi, A. (2011). The effect of paclobutrazol on some parameters involved in low temperature- induced damages in almond (Prunus amygdalus) saplings cultivar Shahrood 12. Second national conference of almond with pivotal of exports. Shahrkord. 471-174. (In Farsi)
8. Fletcher, R.A., Sopher, C.R. and Vettekkorumakankav, N.N. (2000). Modulation of gibberellins protects plants from environmental stresses .Indian Journal of Plant physiology. 5( 2):115-126.
9. Gabor, K., Ballmoos, P.V. and Brunold, C. (2001). Increasing the glutathione content in a chilling-sensitive maize genotype using safeners increased protection against chilling- induced injury. Plant Physiology. 127:1147-1156.
- Gopi, R., Abdul Jaleel, C. Sairam, R. Lakshmanan, G.M.A. Gomathinayagam, M. and Panneerselvam, R. (2007). Differential effects of hexaconazole and paclobutrazol on biomass,electrolyte leakage, lipid peroxidation and antioxidant potential of Daucus carota L. Colloids and Surfaces Bionterfaces. 60: 180-186.
- Heath, R.L. and Paeker, L. (1969). Photoperoxidation in isolated chloroplast and stiochiometry of fatty acid peroxidation. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics. 125:189-198.
- Jafari, S.R., Kalantari, Kh.M. and Mosave, A.A. (2007). The role of paclobutrazol on accumulation of antioxidant in tomato plants (Lycopersicum esculentom L.) under cold stress. Iranian Journal of Biology. 20(3): 206-217. (In Farsi)
- Jaleel, C.A., Gopi, R. Sankar, B. Manivannan, P. Kishorekumar, A. Sridharan, R. and Panneerselvam, R. (2007). Studies on germination, seedling vigour, lipid peroxidation and proline metabolism in Catharanthus roseus seedlings under salt stress, South African Journal of Botany. 73: 190–195.
14. Joshi, S.C., Chandra, S. and Palni, L.M.S. (2007). Differences in photosynthetic characteristics and accumulation of osmoprotectants in saplings of evergreen plants grown inside and outside a glasshouse during the winter season. Photosynthetic. 45(4): 594-600.
15. Kar, M. and Mishra, D. (1976). Catalase, Peroxidase, and Polyphenoloxidase Activities during Rice Leaf Senescence. Plant Physiology. 57(2):315-319.
- Lichtenthaller, H.K. (1987). Chlorophylls and Carotenoids, Pigments of Photosynthetic Biomembranes. Methods in Enzymology. 148: 350-382.
- Mahmoudzadeh, H., Rasooli, V. and Dolati baneh, H. (2008). Effect of pruning time and paclobutrazole application on bud burst delaying of Vitis vinifera CV. Sefid Bidaneh in order to reduce of spring cold damage. Pajouhesh and Sazandegi. 80: 138 – 143. (In Farsi)
- Manish S., Kishor, A. Dahuja, A. and Sharma, R.R. (2010). Effect of paclobutrazol and salinity on ion leakage, proline content and activities of antioxidant enzymes in mango (Mangifera indica L.). Scientia Horticulturae. 125: 785–788.
19. Marshall, J., Beardmore, T. Whittle, C.A. Wang, B. Rutledge, R.G. and Eduardo, E. (2000). The effects of paclobutrazol, abscisic acid, and gibberellins on germination and early growth in silver, red, and hybrid maple.
Canadian Journal of Forest Research. 30:557-565.
- Nakano, Y. and Asada, K. (1981). Hydrogen peroxide is scavenged by ascorbate-specific peroxidase in spinach chloroplasts. Plant and Cell Physiology. 22: 867-880.
- Nieves, N., Martinez, M-E. Castillo, R. Blanco, M-A. and Gonzalez-Olmedo, J-L. (2001). Effect of abscisic acid and jasmonic acid on partial desiccation of encapsulated somatic embryos of sugarcane. Plant Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture. 65:15-21.
- Sankar, B., Abdul Jaleel, C. Manivannan, P. Kishorekumar, A. Somasundaram, R. and Panneerselvam, R. (2007). Effect of paclobutrazol on water stress amelioration through antioxidants and free radical scavenging enzymes in Arachis hypogaea L. Colloids and Surfaces Biointerfaces. 60: 229–235.
- Shakeri, F., Baninasab, B. Ghobadi, S. and Mobli, M. (2011). Effects of paclobutrazol on leaf gas exchange parameters, vegetative growth and fruit quality of ‘Camarosa’ strawberry. Iranian Juornal of sience and Thecnology of Agriculture and Neatural Resources.12(4):369-378. (in Farsi).
- Shimono, H., Hasegawa, T. Fujimura, S. and Iwama, K. (2004). Responses of leaf photosynthesis and plant water status in rice to low water temperature at different growth stage. Field Crop Research. 89: 71-83.
- Sivakumar, P., Sharmila, P. and Pardha Saradhi, P. (2000). Proline alleviates salt stress induced enhancement in the activity of ribulose-1, 5-bisphosphate oxygenase. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. Academic Press, USA. 279: 512- 515.
- Tekalign, T. and Hammes, P.S. (2004). Response of potato grown under non-inductive condition to paclobutrazole: shoot growth, chlorophyll content, net photosynthesis, assimilate partitioning, tuber yield, quality, and dormancy. Plant Growth Regulation, 43: 227-236.
- Zhou, B., Huang, X. and Yang, R. (2005). Effects of abscisic acid and paclobutrazol on superoxide dismutase activity and proline content in lychee leaves under low temperature. Acta Horticulturae Science. 65: 209-214.